Job Title : Internal Auditor
Department : Internal Audit
Job Location :Abu Dhabi
Job Responsibilities :
- Follow up with management for corrective action on significant deficiencies, findings and made recommendations to business unit management.
- Develop the Annual Audit Plan based on the results of risk assessment exercise.
- Provide input for the periodic reporting on audit activities and performance relative to its plans, significant risk exposures, control/governance issues and other related matters.
- Ensures that the company complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Develop & maintain up to date and comprehensive Audit Programs to guide the performance of reviews.
- Plan, organize and execute audits that support organizational goals and objectives.
- Prepare and issue audit reports that document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
Job Qualifications and Skills :
- A Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of which at least 4 years in Banking and Finance industry in the UAE
- Relevant professional certification is advantageous (CIA, CPA, CISA, CFE etc)
- Advanced computer skills accounting software and databases, knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Good organizational and communication skills to prepare presentations for senior managers
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team